The LEAP Network Event 2017
07 MAY 2017
Take on Social Media Marketing
We all know social media is necessary for the 21st century business. There are lots of theories on how to market your business on social media. But how do you get it done? Should you hire someone to do it for you or is it better to outsource it? What do you post on your pages, how often? Does advertising actually work?
The LEAP Network Breakfast hosted Rose Odengo who is a brand storyteller and content creator. She has spent over a decade of her career in advertising and storytelling for news and fiction. She spends every waking day sharing powerful stories of brands through various modes of written content.
Rose took us through:
1. How to create a unique brand story for social media
2. What social media sites work best for business
3. How to maximize the various social media platforms for business
4. The advertising options on social media platforms
5. What content you can share on these various sites
Are you using Social Media to benefit your business? Join Business Connections: Tips and Tools to discover more.
No Excuses! Take the LEAP!